[OT] I user CocoaMySQL... anyone have any other preferences

Looking for a quality alternative… if there is one :-).

John K.
http://www.kopanas.com

http://www.soen.info - source of the freshest software engineering
information on the net
http://cusec.soen.info - software engineering conference

I use MySQL Administrator. However, I still use CocoaMySQL as well -
I find it gets in the way less, but also allows me to edit the data -
not just the schema - which Admin doesn’t. Admin is most useful for
changing permissions etc.

Try YourSQL - http://yoursql.ludit.it/

On 15 Feb 2006, at 22:11, John K. wrote:

Looking for a quality alternative… if there is one :-).

There’s at least one: Navicat… However, it’s not free. I myself use
CocoaMySQL or phpMyAdmin.

Best regards

Peter De Berdt

Since cocoaMySQL is no longer be maintained, I use YourSQL which is at
http://yoursql.ludit.it/

scott.

What’s an Intel chip doing in a Mac? A whole lor more that it’s ever
done in a PC.

My Digital Life - http://scottwalter.com/blog
Pro:Blog - http://scottwalter.com/problog