Organization and repo renames

Hello everyone,
I’ve renamed the github organization that hosts IronRuby repo on github
to “IronLanguages” and the repo itself to “main”.
This name better reflects the fact that the repository also includes
IronPython and DLR sources and is their primary repo as well.

If you have a clone of the main repo the only change you need to do is
to change “[email protected]:ironruby/ironruby.git” to
[email protected]:IronLanguages/main.git” in .git/config file.

Let me know if you had any problems related to the rename.

PS: Submodules of the main repo for IronRuby, IronPython and DLR can be
created if found useful in future.

Thanks,
Tomas

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Tomas M. <
[email protected]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Ive renamed the github organization that hosts IronRuby repo on github to
IronLanguages and the repo itself to main.

This name better reflects the fact that the repository also includes
IronPython and DLR sources and is their primary repo as well.

But the commits done by the IronPython community will be only synced
once in
a while into github, right?
Will the IronPython community continue to commit on this TFS server?

PS: Submodules of the main repo for IronRuby, IronPython and DLR can be
created if found useful in future.

Nice.

Win.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Tomas M.
[email protected] wrote:

If you have a clone of the main repo the only change you need to do is to
created if found useful in future.

Michael L.
IronRuby MVP
http://blog.prokrams.com

IronPython uses the github repo as a primary repo. I don’t think they
will try to keep the TFS repo up to date.