Thanks very much for your help!
Your patch #1 seems to be already in the subversion repository.
I manually applied your patch #2 to /Transceiver/USRPDevice.h. Now the
following warning went away.
In file included from USRPDevice.h:25,
/usr/local/include/usrp_bytesex.h:37:2: warning: #warning Using
e (likely wrong other than ILP32).
But the other two warnings/errors still remain as follows.
libtool: compile: g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I… -I…/CommonLibs
-I…/Control -I…/GSM -I…/SIP -I…/TRXManager -I/usr/local/include -g
-O2 -MT radioInterface.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/radioInterface.Tpo
-c radioInterface.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/radioInterface.o
In file included from radioInterface.h:24,
sigProcLib.h:35: warning: â€˜typedefâ€™ was ignored in this declaration
sigProcLib.h:45: warning: â€˜typedefâ€™ was ignored in this declaration
In file included from radioInterface.h:25,
USRPDevice.h:42: error: â€˜usrp_standard_rx_sptrâ€™ does not name a type
USRPDevice.h:43: error: â€˜usrp_standard_tx_sptrâ€™ does not name a type
make: *** [radioInterface.lo] Error 1
I did a quick grep but couldn’t find where “usrp_standard_rx_sptr” was
defined… The following two lines were all I found…
./USRPDevice.h~: usrp_standard_rx_sptr m_uRx; ///< the USRP receiver
./USRPDevice.h: usrp_standard_rx_sptr m_uRx; ///< the USRP receiver