Hello fellow RoR users.
We are a small web development company in Vancouver, BC called iXLD Media Inc.
We have been developing an open source
Ruby on Rails CRM / ERP solution for our clients and would like to
get more input from the Ruby community.
Please view the open source project at http://xlsuite.org
Or set up your own hosted version (free while we’re in the proverbial
beta phase) on our hosted CRM / CMS solution by pointing your browser
to " yourname.xlsuite.com " and sign up.
Functional sections include:
- A rudamentary CSS based layouts and pages system for the CMS.
- Custom URL addressing feature (name your page slug line, great for
- Contact manager, with Tag based indexing.
- Integrated CSS based forums.
- Advanced Search and saved search capabilities.
- Data import module allowing drag and drop field mapping.
- Tag based RSS feed publisher - instant content for your site.
- Groups and permission for most areas.
We would love some beta users, please join us in building a top notch
OpenSource Ruby alternative for full business management systems
Our solution targets people interested in SalesForce, Netsuite and
other hosted SaaS companies.
We are badly in need of documentation, and are working towards
providing it soon, bear with us