Off-topic MacBook Pro Wondering

Hi,

Sorry that this is off-topic, but I figure that this group is in the
know for this question.

I was holding off until the Keynote at the WWDC today hoping that Apple
would rev the MacBook Pro. Does anyone have a recommendation on whether
I should by the current version or wait for a Core Duo 2? I know that
there will always be the next great thing, but the Core Duo 2 is out now
and I would hate to buy the current model and miss the new processor by
a few weeks.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave wrote:

I was holding off until the Keynote at the WWDC today hoping that Apple
would rev the MacBook Pro. Does anyone have a recommendation on whether
I should by the current version or wait for a Core Duo 2? I know that
there will always be the next great thing, but the Core Duo 2 is out now
and I would hate to buy the current model and miss the new processor by
a few weeks.

From what I’ve read, the Core Duo 2 is going to generate even more heat
than the current Core Duo. You may want to do some investigating. The
current MacBook and MacBook Pro lines seem to have gotten the vast
majority of the issues cleaned up now so it might be a good time to buy.
I got a MacBook recently and have have no problems at all with it, and
it doesn’t run hot either.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs