I have a USRP1 with two RFX2400 cards and I’m trying to implement a OFDM
transceiver. So, having as reference the two examples benchmark_ofdm_tx
benchmark_ofdm_rx, I made a new script. Both blocks are taking the same
parameters (freq, gain, fusb block size, fusb nblocks…). The init
method ends like this:
Everything seems OK in init, transmitter seems to be working, but the
receiver doesn’t get anything (the only thing that I see is a ‘TIMEOUT’
warning). If I don’t send anything then no TIMEOUT warning appears.
I checked both cards individually by executing the ofdm examples. I
also the usb connection with the usrp_benchmark_usb script (OK: 32MB).
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.