OFDM implementation problem

From: Tushar P. [email protected]
To: [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:10:41 -0700
Subject: OFDM example
HI all,
I try to run OFDM example which is build in gnu-radio example packages.
Actually there is no READ ME file in it, so do not under stand how to
run or in which sequence should I run the programme.

so I try the ofdm_mod_demod_test.py

following error i found
[[email protected] ofdm]# python ofdm_mod_demod_test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “ofdm_mod_demod_test.py”, line 176, in
main()
File “ofdm_mod_demod_test.py”, line 146, in main
tb = my_top_block(rx_callback, options)
File “ofdm_mod_demod_test.py”, line 42, in init
self.ofdm_mapper = gr.ofdm_bpsk_mapper(4, options.occupied_tones,
options.fft_length, ks1, ks2)
AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘ofdm_bpsk_mapper’
[[email protected] ofdm]#

can anybody guide me.

Is there any ofdm example implemented in GRC module.