Non english rails sites?


#1

Hi,

Does anyone know of any non English rails sites?

In particular Japanese sites.

I’ve done a Google search, but could not really find much.

rgds,

  • matt.

#2

Matt S. wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of any non English rails sites?

In particular Japanese sites.

I’ve done a Google search, but could not really find much.

www.meinprof.de is a German Rails site

rgds,

  • matt.

Jonathan


Jonathan W.
http://blog.innerewut.de


#3

Thanks Jonathan - any more non english sites? or should I try another
mailing list.

rgds,

  • matt.

Jonathan W. wrote:

Matt S. wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of any non English rails sites?

In particular Japanese sites.

I’ve done a Google search, but could not really find much.

www.meinprof.de is a German Rails site

rgds,

  • matt.

Jonathan


Jonathan W.
http://blog.innerewut.de


#4

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 02:42:30PM +0200, Matt S. wrote:

Thanks Jonathan - any more non english sites? or should I try another
mailing list.

www.omdb.org is multilingual with german/english translations for now.
www.sachsen-gesetze.de and www.bellybutton.de are other german sites.

Jens

www.meinprof.de is a German Rails site


Jens Krämer
http://www.jkraemer.net/ - Blog
http://www.omdb.org/ - The new free film database


#5

Hi,

http://www.rails-edge.be is a blog about Rails et al. ( in French ).

On Jun 26, 11:19 am, Matt S. removed_email_address@domain.invalid