nokogiri version 1.6.3 has been released!
Nokogiri (鋸) is an HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser. Among Nokogiri’s
many features is the ability to search documents via XPath or CSS3
XML is like violence - if it doesn’t solve your problems, you are not
enough of it.
- Added Node#document? and Node#processing_instruction?
==== Bug fixes
- [JRuby] Fix Ruby memory exhaustion vulnerability. #1087 (Thanks,
- [MRI] Fix segfault during GC when using
together in multi-threaded environment. #895 (Thanks, @ender672!)
- Building on OSX 10.9 stock ruby 2.0.0 now works. #1101 (Thanks,
- Node#parse now works again for HTML document nodes (broken in 1.6.2+).
- Processing instructions can now be added via Node#add_next_sibling.