nokogiri version 1.6.3.rc3 has been released!
Nokogiri (鋸) is an HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser. Among Nokogiri’s
many features is the ability to search documents via XPath or CSS3
- Added Node#document? and Node#processing_instruction?
==== Bug fixes
- [JRuby] Fix Ruby memory exhaustion vulnerability. #1087 (Thanks,
- [MRI] Fix segfault during GC when using
together in multi-threaded environment. #895 (Thanks, @ender672!)
- Building on OSX 10.9 stock ruby 2.0.0 now works. #1101 (Thanks,
- Node#parse now works again for HTML document nodes (broken in 1.6.2+).
- Processing instructions can now be added via Node#add_next_sibling.