NoBacksies 0.3.2 has been released.
NoBacksies is a callback layer built on top of Ruby’s built-in callback
methods. It makes it possible to add new callbacks very easily, without
having to fuss with more nuanced issues of defining and redefining
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/no_backsies
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/no_backsies
- mail: http://googlegroups/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
- docs: http://rubydoc.info/gems/no_backsies/frames
This release adds support for calling super from within callback
- Add support for calling super.