No such file to load -- rexml_helper (LoadError)

Hi,

I am facing the above error. I am having Ubuntu 9.04 system with Ruby
1.8 running. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Active Noob

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 13. Sep 2009, 12:46:09 +0900 schrieb Active V.:

I am facing the above error.

More pecise, please.

Bertram

On Sep 12, 2009, at 20:46 , Active V. wrote:

I am facing the above error. I am having Ubuntu 9.04 system with Ruby
1.8 running. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

There is no rexml_helper in the standard ruby distribution… maybe
you are missing a dependency (some 3rd party code that provides
rexml_helper)?

Hmm… No wonder when I tried to do a google search, nothing much seems
to appear… Thanks!

require ‘gtk2’
require ‘open-uri’
require ‘rexml/document’
require ‘rexml_helper’
include REXML

Above is part of my code. Not sure if it can helps the experts here to
guide me on what dependency I could have missed out. Thanks for advance!

Ryan D. wrote:

On Sep 12, 2009, at 20:46 , Active V. wrote:

I am facing the above error. I am having Ubuntu 9.04 system with Ruby
1.8 running. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

There is no rexml_helper in the standard ruby distribution… maybe
you are missing a dependency (some 3rd party code that provides
rexml_helper)?

Active V. wrote:

Hmm… No wonder when I tried to do a google search, nothing much seems
to appear… Thanks!

require ‘gtk2’
require ‘open-uri’
require ‘rexml/document’
require ‘rexml_helper’
include REXML

Above is part of my code. Not sure if it can helps the experts here to
guide me on what dependency I could have missed out. Thanks for advance!

require ‘porsche’

puts ‘hello’

–output:–
r1test.rb:1:in `require’: no such file to load – porsche (LoadError)
from r1test.rb:1

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs