Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:24:04 -0400
From: “Marcus D. Leech” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 / Tunnel.py packet reflection
issue

On 20/10/2011 10:25 AM, David B. wrote:

When I use VLC to stream a video from computer A to computer B over
beginning originates from computer A. If the packet originated from
[ 63.63 ] Backing off for 0.008 sec
[ 63.72 ] Tx: seq_no = 100061 | len(payload) = 1448
[ 63.76 ] Backing off for 0.032 sec
[ 63.79 ] Backing off for 0.008 sec
[ 63.84 ] Tx: seq_no = 100074 | len(payload) = 855
[ 63.9 ] Backing off for 0.064 sec
[ 63.9 ] Rx: ok = True | seq_no = 100074 | len(payload) = 855
Does anyone have any idea why this could be occurring? I thought
maybe it would be a physical reflection but dont understand why ping
packets would not be reflected in that case.
Thanks,
Dave
There’s generally only about 45dB of isolation available between TX and
RX, so if you’re running in full-duplex, your receiver will see its
own transmissions.