(no subject)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Reid T. [email protected]
Subject: Re: How can i get data from .txt file and .xml file?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:31:30 -0400

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 22:20 +0900, Karl von Laudermann wrote:

I am not the OP, nor do I have an answer for him, but I would like to
point out that while an API reference is useful as a reference for
someone already familiar with the library it documents, it is no
substitute for a tutorial or manual showing how to actually use API
properly. So merely pointing someone at an API reference is not as
helpful as you might have intended. I am not familiar with REXML, and
having clicked the link you gave, I certainly couldn’t begin to figure
out where to start reading.

True, but it is easy enough to go to google.com and search on “ruby
rexml tutorial” … second hit →
IBM Developer