Nginx h.264 streaming module updated

Dear all,

ngx_http_mp4_module.c
v 0.2

ngx_http_mp4_module - nginx module for pseudo-streaming Quicktime/MPEG4
files.
Based on http://h264.code-shop.com/trac

compile & intall

  1. wget http://218.244.191.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2
  2. tar xfj mp4.tar.bz2
  3. mv mp4 your_path/nginx-0.7.38/src/http/modules
  4. cd your_path/nginx-0.7.38
  5. ./configure --with-http_flv_module --add-module=src/http/modules/mp4
  6. make
  7. make install
  8. kill -HUP cat /usr/local/nginx/logs/nginx.pid

Copyright (C) 2008.09.08 Freewind Wu
http://www.openv.com

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

along with this program. If not, see <Licenses - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation >.

Change Log

v0.2 2009.02.24 Freewind Wu
Now it works on 32 bit and 64 bit boxes.

v0.1 2008.09.08 Freewind Wu
First edition.

a simple demo can be found here
http://211.100.49.134:8081/mp4streaming/test.html

Best Regard,

Freewind Wu
2009-02-24

Sorry I made a mistake, I write a wrong IP address for source code
download.

source code should be downloaded here
http://211.100.49.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2 , NOT
http://218.244.191.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2

伍鹏
2009-02-24

  1. wget http://218.244.191.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2 ← WRONG ADDRESS
[...]

Ohh, another mistake
download url should be http://211.100.49.134:8081/mp4.tar.gz ,
not http://211.100.49.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2

So sorry.

[...]

I know what happened.
Can you re-download and re-compile the source code?
I guess it is because the wrong version of the code.
Thank you!

Freewind Wu
2009-02-24