Nginx FastCGI cache for vBulletin

Hi,

Did somebody manage to implement Nginx FastCGI cache for vBulletin 4?

I’ve read several similar links about it:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/general/server-configuration/259952-nginx-the-raise-of-a-new-giant?p=3408500#post3408500
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blogs/ibxanders/3935822-
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blogs/george-l/3929797-
http://blog.litespeedtech.com/2011/01/28/speed-up-vbulletin-sites-through-litespeed-built-in-cache/

Found vBulletin Boost Product XML (product-boostv1.xml) also:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=06yF7X1H

But some visitors are getting pages as they are logged in as a different
user, so we had to disable it.

Does anybody have config that works?

Many thanks,
Ivan

Posted at Nginx Forum:

Try xcache, since VB is a php application which will run via php-cgi,
its
easy to add xcache.

Posted at Nginx Forum:

Done that already. Actually using Zend OPcache + Memcached, it is better
than XCache.

fastcgi_cache would additionally boost speed for guest users, just
looking
for correct config.

Posted at Nginx Forum:

Done that already. Actually using Zend OPcache + Memcached, it is better
than XCache.

fastcgi_cache would additionally boost speed for guest users, just looking
for correct config.

Confirm. I have e-market based on OpenCart (php5.4+XCache). After
adding fastcgi caching, system load reduce significantly.