Hi *, I’m using nginx as reverse proxy for some puma backends via unix
The problem I’m having right now is that even after several reloads
nginx doesn’t seem to use the changes I did to the configuration. I
honestly have no idea what to try as this is definitely very weird. The
problem appears to be the upstream directive, nginx keeps using the old
url to the old socket, even though I changed it.
[email protected]:~$ uname -a
Linux demo.ec.thefool.it 3.2.0-37-virtual #58-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 24
15:48:03 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[email protected]:~$ sudo nginx -v
nginx version: nginx/1.4.1
014/04/01 12:10:43 [crit] 30954#0: *1 connect() to
unix:///home/deployer/apps/conversationflow/puma.sock failed (2: No such
file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 126.96.36.199,
server: demo.ec.thefool.it, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, upstream:
This is the only error I get.
As you can see puma.sock is in the wrong place, the correct one is the
one I configured (obviously).
I’ve also tried to change the socket path to something I made up, and
nginx registers the change and behaves accordingly. If I change the
socket path to the real one, here we go and it doesn’t use it…
Sent with Airmail