The NGINX user conference, nginx.conf 2015, is coming soon: September
22-24 @ Fort Mason, San Francisco. Register now to take advantage of our
early pricing. — http://bit.ly/1NE1qHD
nginx.conf 2015 includes technical talks, case studies, and hands-on
training. We’ll also be hosting social time where you can connect with
core NGINX developers and community members who are building the future
of the modern web. In addition, the NGINX booth will be staffed by our
engineering team throughout the event to answer any questions you might
A few of the notable speakers and talks to expect are:
• Igor S., CTO and creator of NGINX
• Christopher B., Founding Engineer of Amazon EC2 and former CTO at
Opscode (now Chef) – Why Containers Are Not (Yet?) Enough
• Dragos Dascalita Haut, Solutions Architect at Adobe – Scaling
Microservices with NGINX, Docker, and Mesos
• Sean C., Senior Principal Engineer at Comcast Cable – Rolling
Your Own API Management Platform with NGINX and Lua
• Kelsey Hightower, Product Manager, Developer, and Chief Advocate at
CoreOS – Using Kubernetes with NGINX Plus to Package and Distribute
Modern Web Applications at Scale
You can see the full list of speakers and topics here:
We’d like to extend a discount to each of you as community members.
Please use and share this discount code to get 25% off conference
See you there!
Developer Advocacy, Nginx Inc.
Discover best practices for building & delivering apps at scale.