I have recently been introduced to nginx, hence pardon me if my
sound silly to you
(1) Kindly let me know how I can programmatically create/update/remove
balancers for use with apps in different languages like
etc. So that I can deploy an app to a Cloud of my choice, and then
and configure a load balancer for use with the deployed app.
(2) Also, how do I monitor the load balancer itself?
(3) How do I assign a load balancer to a group of servers?
(4) How do I add/remove a server that is one of the multiple servers
the web app
(5) Am I correct in thinking that with ref to the web app that is being
served by the load balancer–>I simply have to deploy that web app to
multiple servers, and then configure the server running nginx to be the
balancer for all those servers?
(6) Also, is the method/answer suggested by you applicable to any cloud
my choice? Can I use nginx (with the help of your answers to this
a load balancer for any app/cloud?
Posted at Nginx Forum: