New skins


#1

Does anyone know of any other pre-built skins? I know I can just make
another css sheet but wanted to see what everyone else had.


#2

jschairb wrote:

Does anyone know of any other pre-built skins?

I don’t think there are any. The skin functionality was added in version
0.2, which was released only a few days ago.


#3

Andreas S. wrote:

I don’t think there are any. The skin functionality was added in version
0.2, which was released only a few days ago.

I didn’t realize it was released that quickly. I’m going to make a
couple playing around. Would you be interested in having them when I’m
completed?


#4

jschairb wrote:

Andreas S. wrote:

I don’t think there are any. The skin functionality was added in version
0.2, which was released only a few days ago.

I didn’t realize it was released that quickly. I’m going to make a
couple playing around.

If you can, please use the recent RForum version from the repository. I
have made some changes to the templates and default stylesheets
(sidebar, forum and topic tables), skins based on 0.2 will probably not
look good with the new version.

Would you be interested in having them when I’m
completed?

Definetely!