New Ruby Video & Ruby Search Engine

We’ve put together a fast paced entertaining video on Ruby on Rails
which can be seen at:

We’ve also created a clustered vertical search engine for both ruby &
ruby on rails at

http://www.railsaware.com

and

http://www.rubyaware.com

Both give 100 results per page plus on the fly clustering.

Enjoy.

-Paul Levy

-deepvertical.com

On Nov 6, 2006, at 7:55 AM, [email protected] wrote:

We’ve put together a fast paced entertaining video on Ruby on Rails
which can be seen at:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tIEppAC93IE

BTW, it’s Perl, not Pearl.

Jim F.

On 11/6/06, Jim F. [email protected] wrote:

On Nov 6, 2006, at 7:55 AM, [email protected] wrote:

We’ve put together a fast paced entertaining video on Ruby on Rails
which can be seen at:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tIEppAC93IE

BTW, it’s Perl, not Pearl.

And RubyAware is probably a “Source” of Information, not a “Sorce”.

i agree- that search is stupid! but thanx for the carrot search - i
didn’t
know about that

On 11/6/06, [email protected] [email protected] wrote:

We’ve also created a clustered vertical search engine for both ruby &
ruby on rails at

http://www.rubyaware.com

Both give 100 results per page plus on the fly clustering.

It looks like you’re just wrapping carrot-search with some HTML tables
and a bunch of advertisements. Very sad.

http://carrot-search.com/

TwP

they spelt source wrong too

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs