Sorry if I missed this in previous emails; I noticed the audio
registry names have changed since the new audio architecture.
My local configuration is set up to use portaudio by having
“audio_module = audio_portaudio” and this worked with
v3.3.1git-977-g04a2f7d4; however, when using v3.4.0git-1-g4d1426b8 GRC
gave me a message:
Could not find audio architecture “audio_portaudio” in registry.
Defaulting to the first available architecture…
Changing the configuration to “audio_module = portaudio” fixed the
I noticed the new gr-audio.conf does not list the options and
gnuradio-core.conf lists the old names.