Net::SSH 2.0.13 – Pure Ruby implementation of an SSH (protocol 2)
- arcfour128, arcfour256, and arcfour512 support
- Support for specifying a list of hosts in .ssh/config
- Fix for hanging in ServerVersion#negotiate! when using SOCKS5 proxy
I could use help with the following bugs:
- Doesn’t work with Ruby 1.9 in Windows
- PasswordAuthentication in ssh_config excludes all other auth methods
- Net:SSH problem with open_channel
Via Rubygem, one of:
- sudo gem install net-ssh
- sudo gem install net-ssh-net-ssh --source http://gems.github.com/
- .tar.gz: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/tarball/v2.0.13
- .zip: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/zipball/v2.0.13
- Codes: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh
- Issues: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/issues
- Rubyforge: http://rubyforge.org/projects/net-ssh
I’d like to send a big thanks to Gerald Talton, ckoehler, Denis
Bernard, and Karl Varga for their help.
This is my first official release as the new maintainer for Net::SSH.
Please let know if you find any issues or problems.