Need to display the decoded string in xml

Hi All,

I need to decode an sting using base64 , so I decoded using the
following
steps

ActiveSupport::Base64.decode64(“534b38baeee35c35”)
=> “�~ ���y���\315\371”

While displaying it in browser as XML , I am facing the XML parsing
error,
my output is below

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Line Number 2, Column 1032:
01478testapp32.0wac-w444ert9-tyts-fr4w-c34r-a95r9b8eb059title-textThis
is test description
webtestuserACTIVEproduct_item1wac-1fbf3e6-e840-4daa-824e-62d8ed83723e
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

I hope this is due to char encoding, can any one help ASAP, and I have
another doubt

What is the difference between “base64 and base64binary”

regards,
Loganathan

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs