Need Help

Hi all,
I am an university student and these days i am on training period. So i
want to know about ruby on on rails “cucumber and Rspec”. If somebody
know about these fields please help me. If not please send me an
tutorials for basic functionality of the cucumber and Rspec.
Thank you.
regards,
Mithun P.

Mithun P. wrote:

Hi all,
I am an university student and these days i am on training period. So i
want to know about ruby on on rails “cucumber and Rspec”. If somebody
know about these fields please help me. If not please send me an
tutorials for basic functionality of the cucumber and Rspec.
Thank you.
regards,
Mithun P.

Hi all,
I found one tutorial.
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails-2-day-3-behavior-driven-development/#setup

if u found new one please kind enough to send me reply.

Mithun P.

On 22 Sep 2009, at 06:34, Mithun P. wrote:

Hi all,
I found one tutorial.
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails-2-day-3-behavior-driven-development/#setup

if u found new one please kind enough to send me reply.

Try http://cukes.info - there are plenty of links there that should
help you.

cheers,
Matt

http://mattwynne.net
+447974 430184

Mithun P. wrote:

Mithun P. wrote:

Hi all,
I am an university student and these days i am on training period. So i
want to know about ruby on on rails “cucumber and Rspec”. If somebody
know about these fields please help me. If not please send me an
tutorials for basic functionality of the cucumber and Rspec.
Thank you.
regards,
Mithun P.

Hi all,
I found one tutorial.
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails-2-day-3-behavior-driven-development/#setup

if u found new one please kind enough to send me reply.

Mithun P.

Hi all,

Again i found a blog for tutorials for cucumber
http://jeewanthajtk.blogspot.com/
here ther is a subject called Working with Ruby on Rails Cucumber From
the Beginning(Part I)

try this if u need help.

On 25 Sep 2009, at 08:07, Mithun P. wrote:

regards,

Hi all,

Again i found a blog for tutorials for cucumber
http://jeewanthajtk.blogspot.com/
here ther is a subject called Working with Ruby on Rails Cucumber From
the Beginning(Part I)

try this if u need help.

Actually I that blog post a pretty crappy introduction to Cucumber:
it’s poorly written and has some inaccurate content. I would recommend
the screencasts on the Cucumber homepage:

http://cukes.info/

Particularly this one:
http://railscasts.com/episodes/155-beginning-with-cucumber

cheers,
Matt

http://mattwynne.net
+447974 430184

2009/9/25 Mithun P. [email protected]

Hi all,

Again i found a blog for tutorials for cucumber
http://jeewanthajtk.blogspot.com/
here ther is a subject called Working with Ruby on Rails Cucumber From
the Beginning(Part I)

Interesting Mithun that in another post you sign of as jeewantha (
https://mail.google.com/mail/#label/rspec_users/1240984e52dd76c5). If a
person were to use these mailing lists collect information to write a
tutorial and then use another account to recommend their tutorial …
well
personally I’d think that would be highly unethical and an abuse of the
goodwill of the people on the cucumber and rspec mailing lists.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM, aslak hellesoy
[email protected] wrote:

i
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails-2-day-3-behavior-driven-development/#setup
http://jeewanthajtk.blogspot.com/
here ther is a subject called Working with Ruby on Rails Cucumber From
the Beginning(Part I)

Interesting Mithun that in another post you sign of as jeewantha
(https://mail.google.com/mail/#label/rspec_users/1240984e52dd76c5).

Andrew, are you saying that Mithun and Jeewantha is the same person?? How
did you come to that conclusion?

I’ve come to the same conclusion. Consider these two threads:

http://groups.google.com/group/rspec/browse_thread/thread/dfb4112d7605b2d7
http://groups.google.com/group/cukes/browse_thread/thread/7b4023c2da02c577

Similar title, similar reference to the “factory girl method”, and
similar command of the language. I’m guessing they’re either the same
person or they’re classmates.

As for the implications of them being one - I don’t have a problem w/
two personae, but I agree that it’s a bit odd to be recommending your
own blog posts under a pseudonym. We’re all free to ping the list and
say “hi I wrote a post and I’d love your feedback.”

Mithun, Jeewantha - care to clear up any confusion here?

Cheers,
David

2009/10/7 aslak hellesoy [email protected]

i
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails-2-day-3-behavior-driven-development/#setup
http://jeewanthajtk.blogspot.com/
BTW, I think you linked to your own gmail mailbox - do you have another
link?

Aslak

Ha, I’m so crap at linking posts from gmail, should get a better mail
reader. PM’d you my evidence :slight_smile:

Andrew

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Andrew P. [email protected]
wrote:

regards,

Interesting Mithun that in another post you sign of as jeewantha (
https://mail.google.com/mail/#label/rspec_users/1240984e52dd76c5).

Andrew, are you saying that Mithun and Jeewantha is the same person??
How
did you come to that conclusion?
BTW, I think you linked to your own gmail mailbox - do you have another
link?

Aslak

If a person were to use these mailing lists collect information to write
a

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Andrew P. [email protected]
wrote:

Thank you.

http://groups.google.com/group/rspec/browse_thread/thread/dfb4112d7605b2d7

If a person were to use these mailing lists collect information to


http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/rspec-users
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/rspec-users

I think this thread is fairly damning
http://groups.google.com/group/rspec/browse_thread/thread/232d4c26a07423e2#
notice the signature in the 3rd post.

That’s pretty solid.

By the way David thanks for teaching me how to post links to threads on
google groups :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

2009/10/7 David C. [email protected]

Mithun P. wrote:

Mithun P.

Interesting Mithun that in another post you sign of as jeewantha
Similar title, similar reference to the “factory girl method”, and
Cheers,
well

rspec-users mailing list


rspec-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/rspec-users


rspec-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/rspec-users

I think this thread is fairly damning

http://groups.google.com/group/rspec/browse_thread/thread/232d4c26a07423e2#

notice the signature in the 3rd post.

By the way David thanks for teaching me how to post links to threads on
google groups :slight_smile:

Andrew

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs