I’m is looking for qualified Ruby on Rails developers to work on a
client web portal project in Midtown Manhattan for a large financial
research company. I’m the hiring manager, not a recruiter.
Ruby / Ruby on Rails developer with strong object oriented programming
background. Good understanding of model driven architecture, MVC, RDBS
and data modeling.
Required Skill Set:
- BS. in Computer Science (or closely related field)
- 1+ years of Ruby on Rails or 2+ years predominantly using the Ruby
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge building high-volume and customer
facing database-driven web applications.
- Experience building n-tier Internet applications in Ruby on Rails
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Good understanding of test-driven development methodology
- Thorough knowledge of relational databases, schema design and
implementation, and SQL query design.
Services using both SOAP and REST.
- Good ability to translate requirements and functional specifications
into working applications with minimum guidance.
- Good communication skills and ability to interface with business
Majority of work must be done on site at client.
* US Citizens / Green card holder only please. * Compensation: Negotiable: Hourly, daily or fixed price * This is a contract job. * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products
or commercial interests.