MySQL database and Ruby

Hello,

I am new to programming ruby and currently as part of university
assignment
we have to create a website with MySQL as the database and link them
together.

We also use RadRails. I have managed to create the database and the
scaffolding but I have absolutely no idea how to link the webpage
written in
rhtml together. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

dips

dips wrote:

thanks

dips

Here’s a good tutorial. Please direct future questions to the Rails
mailing list

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/12/14/revisiting-ruby-on-rails-revisited.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2007/01/05/revisiting-ruby-on-rails-revisited-2.html

Good luck.

“Mike H.” [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]

in rhtml together. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/12/14/revisiting-ruby-on-rails-revisited.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2007/01/05/revisiting-ruby-on-rails-revisited-2.html

Good luck.

Thank you Mike.