I’m having a strange issue with my app that was built with rails
- I have a form where one employee can send a price quote to a client;
- the action just mark the quote as ‘sent’ on the database and deliver
- the email delivery is taking too long, about 45 second;
- after that the next action will show a 500 error;
- checking the logs I found it a mysql away error;
since I’m not delivering multiples emails and the client is waiting
for it’s quote I see no reason for sending the email later, also,
everything was working fine before this smpt slowness…
does anyboby have any advice here?
thanks a lot!