I just posted version 0.3.0 of MusicBrains-Ruby, my Ruby bindings for
MusicBrainz (http://musicbrainz.org/). MusicBrainz is a community music
Changes Since 0.2.1
- Cleaned up several examples.
- Merged an unending flurry of patches from Tilman S.
- Added all the latest query types.
- Better documentation, including full documentation on each and every
query type (my fingers still hurt from that one)
- Added RDoc API documentation for the MusicBrainz::TRM module.
- Ruby 1.8-style allocators and string handling (Ruby 1.6 is still
supported, although probably not for too much longer).
- cryptographically-signed RubyGems package file.
- A couple of minor API changes (see below).
Note: A couple of the changes above required minor API changes. For an
overview of the relevant changes, please read the release notes at the
- Tarball (tar.gz):
- RubyGems Package (gem):
Feel free to email me any questions, comments, or patches.