I now have a project with the following specifications:
I need to send 2 input-signals parallel over USRP, then find out the
zero-crossings (time) of each signal so I can calculate the phase
The 1st signal S1 is up to 1MHz
The 2st signal S2 is about 50 Hz
- Sending 2 input signals parallel to USRP:
My idea is:
- Sending these 2 Signals in 2 separate daughter-boards LFRX
- (Or) Put them two on only one LFRX through the 2 SMA connectors.
- How about using digital I/O pins ?
- What is the maximum voltage can I feed the daughter-board through
- Will the inputs be synchronously sent and sampled ?
- How can I find out the zero-crossing time, esp. of the signal S2 ?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.