Motorola IIi Hybrid Trunk decoding

Has anyone written a motorola trunk decoder for gnuradio? I’d like to be
able to dump all active audio in a trunk to separate streams by
talkgroup. I’d love to know about any trunk decoders in general.

Thanks!

-Brett

Hello,

I considered doing a Motorola decoder, but no code yet. It uses a basic
3600 baud FSK modulation for the control channel data.

Here are some links.

General Trunked Radio System information.
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Trunked_Radio_Systems

General Trunked Radio Decoders.
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Trunked_Radio_Decoders

Trunker (DOS) with source code link.