Mongomapper part 2

As it turns out it was the jeweler gem that was the culprit for those
Test::Unit::Errors.

After removing that more of my tests started to work again, so I tried
running the tests for mongomapper with ironruby.
result: 100% pass rate.

But it takes ironruby about 8x longer than it takes MRI (not the mingw
version)
results can be found here http://gist.github.com/319689

http://gist.github.com/319689this test was run on windows 7 x64

When trying to use ir64 I got the following output
(master) » ir64 -Itest -S testrb test/**/test_*.rb
IronRuby.Libraries:0:in Reinitialize': Win32API is not supported in 64-bit process (System::NotSupportedException) from C:/ironruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/config_file.rb:48 from :0:inrequire’
from C:/ruby-dist/bin/testrb:9
from :0:in `require’

If I read that correctly it’s not possible to run anything that uses
gems in
64-bit mode

Met vriendelijke groeten - Best regards - Salutations
Ivan Porto C.
Web: http://whiterabbitconsulting.eu - http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
Author of IronRuby in Action (http://manning.com/carrero)
Microsoft IronRuby/C# MVP

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs