I’ve hit something migrating from rails 2.0.2 to 2.2.2 and I’m wondering
it’s a bug or if there’s something I’m not aware of coming into play.
abstracted the problem a little bit but it still reproduces with the
I’ve got a model called multi_save.
class CreateMultiSaves < ActiveRecord::Migration
class MultiSave < ActiveRecord::Base
I’ve got a controller looking like:
class MultiSaveController < ApplicationController
With this code in rails 2.0.2 the second call to save! sends an update
statement to the database. In 2.2.2 the second call to save! issues no
to the database. After the first call to save the id_dependant fields
properly as I would expect in both 2.0.2 and 2.2.2.