Mocking with ironruby

Caricature is ready to make it’s first steps into the world.
It works with the null object pattern and for CLR interop. I still need
do statics for ruby objects etc. but for instance methods etc it should
be
fine.
So if anybody wants to have a play feel free :slight_smile:

Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

I’m assuming I can find this on your Github?

JD

…there is no try

Yep
http://github.com/casualjim/caricature

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Jim D.
removed_email_address@domain.invalidwrote:

Ivan Porto C.
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Vince
Lombardihttp://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/v/vince_lombardi.html

  • “We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”