mms2r version 1.1.12 has been released!
MMS2R is a library that decodes the parts of an MMS message to disk
stripping out advertising injected by the cellphone carriers. MMS
multipart email and the carriers often inject branding into these
MMS2R if you want to get at the real user generated content from a MMS
having to deal with the cruft from the carriers.
If MMS2R is not aware of a particular carrier no extra processing is
to the MMS other than decoding and consolidating its media.
Contact the author to add additional carriers to be processed by the
library. Suggestions and patches appreciated and welcomed!
Corpus of carriers currently processed by MMS2R:
- Alltel => message.alltel.com
- AT&T => mms.att.net
- AT&T/Cingular => mmode.com
- Cingular => mms.mycingular.com
- Cingular => cingularme.com
- Dobson/Cellular One => mms.dobson.net
- Helio => mms.myhelio.com
- Nextel => messaging.nextel.com
- Orange (Poland) => mmsemail.orange.pl
- Orange (France) => orange.fr
- Sprint => pm.sprint.com
- Sprint => messaging.sprintpcs.com
- T-Mobile => tmomail.net
- Verizon => vzwpix.com
- Verizon => vtext.com
1.1.12 / 2007-10-21 (Dr. Ronald von Moldenberg - Endorsement
fetch original images from Sprint content server (Layton Wedgeworth)
ignore Sprint messages when requested content has been purged from