Missing parameters in form submit

I’m having a hard time trying to figure out why I have some missing parameters when submitting a form.

Inside the form there is a table that is dynamically populated. 10 parameters are sent for each row. The submit works fine with small data but it seems to have a limit at 1898 parameters. Some times the parameters of the first 5 or 6 rows are missing and some times are the parameters of the last rows. This is totally random. But the limit seems to be always the same: no more than 1898 parameters are sent.

I get no error at all. The parameters are just not sent. This is happening in production server as well than in development server. The servers are different and the OS is different as well.

Rails version is 2.3.18. Ruby version is 1.8.7.

I’m using passenger and I have tried to modify the config file. In my case:

$>/home/avazquez/.rvm/gems/ree-1.8.7-2012.02@dev/gems/passenger-4.0.37/resources/templates/standalone/config.erb

In the file there is a parameter “client_max_body_size” inside the http{}. It has a default value of 1048m. Even if this seems big enough I have changed it to 2048m. Unfortunately this didn’t work.

I’m using a form_remote_tag with a dynamically populated table inside. This will submit using XMLHttpRequest in the background instead of the regular reloading POST arrangement.
This generates:

<form action="/wizi_comm/stats" method="post" onsubmit="Element.hide('err');Element.show('spinner');; new Ajax.Request('/wizi_comm/stats', {asynchronous:true, evalScripts:true, onComplete:function(request){Element.hide('spinner');Element.show('mainBd');}, parameters:Form.serialize(this)}); return false;">

I have also tested using form_tag and the result is the same. Some parameters are just not sent.

<form action="stats" method="post">

I do really need some ideas here:
Do you think this is due to a configuration somewhere?
Do you think I should change the way I’m submitting the form?

Thanks in advance for your help!