Missing ids in documentation

I notice some link that didn’t work in the documentation.

By closer inspection I found that some of the headlines missed
id-tags.

The following grep sequence find them.
grep ‘<h3’ *.html | grep ‘#’ | grep -v ‘id=’

Here is the output
brush.html:

Brush#get_colour


brush.html:

Brush#get_stipple


brush.html:

Brush#get_style


brush.html:

Brush#is_hatch


brush.html:

Brush#is_ok


brush.html:

#Brush_set_colour


brush.html:

Brush#set_stipple


brush.html:

Brush#set_style


dc.html:

DC#get_text_foreground


dc.html:

DC#get_user_scale


dc.html:

DC#gradient_fill_concentric


dc.html:

DC#gradient_fill_linear


dc.html:

DC#logical_to_device_x


dc.html:

DC#logical_to_device_xrel


dc.html:

DC#logical_to_device_y


dc.html:

DC#logical_to_device_yrel


dc.html:

DC#max_x


dc.html:

DC#max_y


dc.html:

DC#min_x


dc.html:

DC#min_y


dc.html:

DC#is_ok


dc.html:

DC#reset_bounding_box


dc.html:

DC#set_axis_orientation


dc.html:

DC#set_background


dc.html:

DC#set_background_mode


dc.html:

DC#set_brush


dc.html:

DC#set_clipping_region


dc.html:

DC#set_device_origin


dc.html:

DC#set_font


dc.html:

DC#set_layout_direction


dc.html:

DC#set_logical_function


dc.html:

DC#set_map_mode


paneltabview.html:

PanelTabView#clear_windows


paneltabview.html:

PanelTabView#get_current_window


paneltabview.html:

PanelTabView#get_tab_window


paneltabview.html:

PanelTabView#show_window_for_tab


pen.html:

Pen#get_dashes


pen.html:

Pen#get_join


pen.html:

Pen#get_stipple


pen.html:

Pen#get_style


pen.html:

Pen#get_width


pen.html:

Pen#is_ok


pen.html:

Pen#set_cap


pen.html:

Pen#set_colour


pen.html:

Pen#set_dashes


pen.html:

Pen#set_join


pen.html:

Pen#set_stipple


pen.html:

Pen#set_style


pen.html:

Pen#set_width

Svend Haugaard Sørensen wrote:

brush.html:

Brush#get_stipple


Thanks for reporting this. I’ve fixed this in SVN for our next release
(SVN:1776). If you find other mistakes, please do send them in here or
on the bugtracker. We’re getting the docs into the best shape possible
for 2.0

cheers
alex

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:29:15 +0100
Alex F. [email protected] wrote:

brush.html:

Brush#get_colour


brush.html:

Brush#get_stipple

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve fixed this in SVN for our next
release (SVN:1776). If you find other mistakes, please do send them
in here or on the bugtracker. We’re getting the docs into the best
shape possible for 2.0

Here is a link checker your can use to find missing pages.
http://valet.webthing.com/link/

Just write in http://wxruby.rubyforge.org/doc/
and set the recursion depth to 2 and
it finds all the missing pages.

Now thanks for the help with my program it is working.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs