minitest version 1.7.0 has been released!
minitest/unit is a small and fast replacement for ruby’s huge and slow
test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular
test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of
methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.
mini/spec is a functionally complete spec engine.
mini/mock, by Steven B., is a beautifully tiny mock object framework.
(This package was called miniunit once upon a time)
1.7.0 / 2010-07-15
5 minor enhancements:
- Added assert_output (mapped to must_output).
- Added assert_silent (mapped to must_be_silent).
- Added examples to readme (Mike D.)
- Added options output at the top of the run, for fatal run debugging
- Spec’s describe method returns created class