MiniTap 0.3.3 has been released.
MiniTap provides a MiniTest TAP-Y/J report format suitable for use with
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/minitap
- docs: http://rubydoc.info/gems/minitap
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/minitap
- bugs: http://github.com/rubyworks/minitap/issues
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release adds support for the new ‘stdout’ and ‘stderr’ fields. As
tests are run $stdout and $stderr are captured and included in the
TAP-Y/J stream. This prevents the structured streams from being
corrupted and provide some nice report options too.
- Add support for stdout and stderr capturing.