MiniTap 0.3.2 has been released.
MiniTap provides a custom MiniTest reporter that outs TAP-Y or TAP-J
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/minitap
- docs: http://rubydoc.info/gems/minitap
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/minitap
- bugs: http://github.com/rubyworks/minitap/issues
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release add support for new TAP-Y/J class field, and removes the
class name from the message field. It also fixes a bug that arose with
certain versions of Ruby’s YAML.load_documents implmentation.
- Work around Ruby’s YAML.load_documents issue.
- Add dependency for MiniTest.
- Support TAP-Y/J class field.
- Remove class name from message field.