Microsoft.Scripting dll versions

I have an application that allows the user to choose between Ruby and
Python
scripting. In order to make this work, I had to rebuild IronRuby with
all
the Microsoft.Scripting.* assemblies renamed, because the versions are
different for the current versions of IronPython and IronRuby.

What are the plans for making these projects reference the same
Microsoft.Scripting.* dlls, so that I don’t have to do this?

You can build python out of github today. It lives is merlin\main
\languages\ironpython. Then you can share the same DLR assemblies.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone

On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:27 PM, “Bruce Pierson”

You can get the latest builds from
http://nightlybuilds.cloudapp.net/Project.aspx?project=dlr or build both
languages from GIT or CodePlex source code (see my blog
http://blog.tomasm.net/2009/02/20/multilingual-repl).

Tomas

Thanks, that did the trick.