\languages\ironpython. Then you can share the same DLR assemblies.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone

On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:27 PM, “Bruce Pierson”

You can get the latest builds from
http://nightlybuilds.cloudapp.net/Project.aspx?project=dlr or build both
languages from GIT or CodePlex source code (see my blog
tomasm.net).

Tomas

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bruce Pierson
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:11 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Microsoft.Scripting dll versions

I have an application that allows the user to choose between Ruby and
Python scripting. In order to make this work, I had to rebuild IronRuby
with all the Microsoft.Scripting.* assemblies renamed, because the
versions are different for the current versions of IronPython and
IronRuby.

What are the plans for making these projects reference the same
Microsoft.Scripting.* dlls, so that I don’t have to do this?

Thanks, that did the trick.