Meeting rooms

Cross-post to ruby-talk and rubyonrails-talk

Only relevant for people coming to FOSDEM
(Brussels, 4-5 Feb 2012) fosdem.org

We do not have a dev room at fosdem this year (we had organized
one in 2008, 2009, 2010 but we stopped because not that much
people where attending …)

http://archive.fosdem.org/2008/schedule/devroom/rubyonrails.html
http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devrooms/rubyandrails.html
http://archive.fosdem.org/2010/schedule/devrooms/rubyrails.html

But, as the attached mail suggests, we could set-up a 1 hour BoF
(Birds Of a Feather) session on Saturday or Sunday, just to meet
IRL for those interested at fosdem …

I propose to use this Doodle:

http://www.doodle.com/c69gw79d3c9df5xi

I suggested 4 time slots:

  • Sat noon
  • Sat afternoon
  • Sun noon
  • or … we could just join for dinner on Saturday evening
    (that is the 18:30 - 21:00 time slot). Pick your preference …

Also, I saw this tweet from Chris Nutter:

https://twitter.com/#!/headius/status/156293493277462528

So, maybe we will have a JRuby talk again this year :slight_smile:

Look forward to meeting some Rubyists in Brussels,

Peter