mechanize version 1.0.0 has been released!
The Mechanize library is used for automating interaction with websites.
Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects,
can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and
submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have
- An optional verb may be passed to Mechanize#get GH #26
- The WWW constant is deprecated. Switch to the top level constant
- SelectList#option_with and options_with for finding options
- Rescue errors from bogus encodings
- 7bit content-encoding support. Thanks sporkmonger! GH #2
- Fixed a bug with iconv conversion. Thanks awesomeman! GH #9
- meta redirects outside the head are not followed. GH #13
- Form submissions work with nil page encodings. GH #25
- Fixing default values with serialized cookies. GH #3
- Checkboxes and fields are sorted by page appearance before