mechanize version 0.9.1 has been released!
The Mechanize library is used for automating interaction with websites.
Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects,
can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and
submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have
- Encoding may be specified for a page: Page#encoding=
- m17n fixes. ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã† konn!
- Fixed a problem with base tags. ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã† Keisuke
- HEAD requests do not record in the history
- Default encoding to ISO-8859-1 instead of ASCII
- Requests with URI instances should not be polluted RF #23472
- Nonce count fixed for digest auth requests. Thanks Adrian Slapa!
- Fixed a referer issue with requests using a uri. RF #23472
- WAP content types will now be parsed
- Rescued poorly formatted cookies. Thanks Kelley Reynolds!