I’m trying to process some XML that is posted by 3rd party software
(FreeSWITCH). We’re running JRuby 1.1 on Rails 2.0.2
The data that is http posted to my RoR application looks like:
For some reason the data is truncated, making the XML invalid.
We’ve used the same software in another project where the CDR data was
posted to Oracle’s XSQL without this problem.
Does anyone know if Ruby (on Rails) applies a maximum length to posted
data? If so, any idea how I can increase this length?
– Birgit A., [email protected],
– Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK
– Company no: 1769350
– Registered Office:
– 15 London Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington WA4 6SJ. UK.
– tel.: +44 (0)161 237 0660
– <URL: http://www.westhawk.co.uk>