Mast 1.4.0 has been released.
Mast is a command line tool for generating manifests and digests. Mast
makes it easy to compare a manifest to a current directory structure,
and to update the manifest with a simple command by storing the command
options it the manifest file itself.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/mast/
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/mast/
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release adds a few additional features, see changes list below. It
also changes the license to BSD-2-Clause and modernizes the build
--recentcommand to check if up to date.
--no-headoption to suppress header.
- Improve help system with man-page.
- Update output shows diff if file changed.
- Modernize build configuration.
- Switch to BSD-2-Cluase license.