On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 10:31:49AM +0900, Tomasz W. wrote:
I tried to optimize Ruby a bit more. The results vary quite a lot with
benchmarks, but typical improvement is about 5% less time and 4% less
More about it:
I wrote a naïve patch to use Judy for ruby’s internal tables in 2002;
yours, it replaced all st_tables IIRC, but some of the feedback from
author might still apply, see .
matz took a look at Judy last year, see
He seemed pretty excited about it, but the license (LGPL) would make
integration a bit cumbersome.
Normally, a patch like this should be tested in HEAD before it gets in
branch, but it’s knu’s call, of course.
PS. please don’t include all of configure when just configure.in will