Making an exe

heya… im new to this ruby language and wanted to know how can i make
my program and exe file… please guide me if it is possible…!!!

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM, HadsS [email protected] wrote:

heya… im new to this ruby language and wanted to know how can i make
my program and exe file… please guide me if it is possible…!!!

Take a look at this.

http://erikveenstra.nl/rubyscript2exe/

Harry

http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/

On Mar 21, 7:00 pm, Harry K. [email protected] wrote:

A Look into Japanese Ruby List in Englishhttp://www.kakueki.com/ruby/list.html

i took a look into this but i didnt get a thing… could any one of u
please give the details step wise… it would be really helpful… this
site is a little technical… i couldnt get some stuff that is here
i would be very greatful i anyone could please explain it to me

On Mar 21, 6:44 pm, HadsS [email protected] wrote:

heya… im new to this ruby language and wanted to know how can i make
my program and exe file… please guide me if it is possible…!!!

if anyone could please give a stepwise explanation to it i would be
really grateful… the site uses a bit technical language which is a
bit difficult to understand for a starter like me…
waiting for a reply…
thnx

http://www.google.com 's first answer:
404 - Bestand of pagina niet gevonden