Mailspam

Is there a way to stop this mailspam of Luca (Mail)?
approx 120 Mails this morning with no content (except the quoted
original messages).
This is annoying.

On 29/12/11 10:37, “Gunther D.” [email protected] wrote:

Is there a way to stop this mailspam of Luca (Mail)?
approx 120 Mails this morning with no content (except the quoted
original messages).
This is annoying.

Just adjust your spam filters until someone at the list frags the guy…

Cheers,

Phil.

Due to this Spam, I unsubscribed :frowning:

I’m still trying to figure out how to UNSUBSCRIBE.

However my request has never been answered.

Good luck with getting yourself off the list.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 5:25 AM, Praveer Dikshit
<[email protected]

unsubscribe…

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Cathy A. [email protected]
wrote:

I’m still trying to figure out how to UNSUBSCRIBE.

However my request has never been answered.

Good luck with getting yourself off the list.

Google is your friend.

Also if you look at you mail headers you will find a header that is
placed there purely for this reason:

List-Unsubscribe: mailto:[email protected]?body=unsubscribe

Call yourselves programmers :frowning:

On 31/12/11 08:55, “Peter H.” [email protected]
wrote:

Also if you look at you mail headers you will find a header that is
placed there purely for this reason:

List-Unsubscribe: mailto:[email protected]?body=unsubscribe

Call yourselves programmers :frowning:

I hear mailing list efficiency is to be adopted as a module in the RHCLE
syllabus from next year…

I hear mailing list efficiency is to be adopted as a module in
the RHCLE syllabus from next year…

I myself only use the Forum part here - www.ruby-forum.com

I never was able to deal with mails, even without spam.

It was just too much work to click through them all so I stopped to be
on ANY mailing list many years ago.

The first time I heard about Luca was on IRC, when someone complained
about him spamming like an idiot :wink:

Also same problem with me. I want to unsubscribe ruby-core group only i
tried many time but till getting mails.

I have done that several times.

On 2/1/12 12:28, “Bhavesh Pansheriya” [email protected] wrote:

Also same problem with me. I want to unsubscribe ruby-core group only i
tried many time but till getting mails.

Try:

[email protected]

replacing talk with core & let the admin know.

Cheers,

Phil...

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs