I’m happy to announce 2.2.10.
This is a patch update introducing a few new features and fixing some
bugs. All users of mail should upgrade.
Changes since 2.2.9:
- Added test retriever and updated documentation (Donald B.)
- Fix test suite to work in any timezone (Donald B.)
- Added dependency for tlsmail for Ruby 1.8.6 (Donald B.)
- Added new feature, replies for mail message (Donald B.)
- Fix references header to use CFWS instead of comma as the separator
per RFC2822 (Donald B.)
- Add find_and_delete convenience method for consistency with POP3,
document delete_after_find option (Donald B.)
- Documenting the openssl_verify_mode setting (Donald B.)
- Added ruby-1.8.6 back into the list of tested platforms (Donald B.)
- Relax i18n dependency until we remove active support requirement
Special thanks go out to Donald B. for his awesome work.
To install mail:
gem install mail
Mailing List for Mail: